Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Don't...

I married my high-school sweet heart!!  That sounds all cute and sweet, doesn't it?!  Don't fall for it.  It's not.

It means that I never dated anyone else... it means that he is all I have ever known... It means that he is the only one I have ever been with... It means that I stayed in my comfort zone...  It means that I never even had the chance to discover who I actually am and to love myself.
As I look back on my life, I look with regret.  I don't want my children to feel this way!!  If I teach my children anything in life, they will know that their Heavenly Father loves them and they will know that to love someone else you first have to love yourself... and you can't love yourself until you find yourself.  Don't get attached to someone and settle just bc they're scared to be alone.  Don't only date one person in their school years.  Don't marry young.  Don't wait around for someone that at anytime considers them an option.  I will teach them to just live and let love find them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment