Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Fire...


My infatuation with TJ did not go unreciprocated!!  Our long hugs and euphoric kisses became private make-out sessions full of passion and fire.  Sometimes it would just be a look or a slight touch while in public, but it was still intense.

I have never felt so wanted and desired in my entire life.  I also felt genuinely cared for and safe, something that I'm not used to feeling.  In his arms became the only place I felt I could breathe!!  I know without a doubt that he cared for me... maybe he even loved me. And I do know that the more I got to know him and the more time I spent with him, the more I fell in love with him.  I didn't mean to fall in love with him... I didn't want to fall in love with him.  Having been thru the trauma of a cheating husband, I knew how this story would go... and I knew I wouldn't be the one that came out of the fire with the one I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment